Help during self-isolation
Not everyone's home is their haven.
If you find being at home difficult at the moment because of domestic abuse or other problems within the home the support services listed here can help.
If you need confidential help during this already difficult time, reach out to one of the support services below for help.
Remember, if it is an emergency, always call the police on 999.
- Police (Ask for Victim Liaison Officer): 101
- United Against Violence and Abuse (UAVA) 0808 80 20 028
- Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0300 303 1844
- Social Services: 01509 266 641
- Victim Support: 01509 268545
- Child Line: 0800 1111
- NSPCC Help Line: 0800 800 500
- Samaritans: 0345 909090
- The Revenge Porn Helpline 0345 600 0459
Have your say on plans for Shepshed schools site
Residents are getting the chance to have a say about plans to transform education on the Shepshed Schools Campus over the next three years.
Two people taken to hospital following crash on the A6 in Birstall
Police were called to the two vehicle collision on the A6 Loughborough Road just after 5.30pm yesterday.
College to play leading role in local Kickstart scheme
The Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak has praised Loughborough College's commitment to supporting at least 100 people into jobs throughout Charnwood as part of the government's Kickstart scheme.