Help during self-isolation
Not everyone's home is their haven.
If you find being at home difficult at the moment because of domestic abuse or other problems within the home the support services listed here can help.
If you need confidential help during this already difficult time, reach out to one of the support services below for help.
Remember, if it is an emergency, always call the police on 999.
- Police (Ask for Victim Liaison Officer): 101
- United Against Violence and Abuse (UAVA) 0808 80 20 028
- Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0300 303 1844
- Social Services: 01509 266 641
- Victim Support: 01509 268545
- Child Line: 0800 1111
- NSPCC Help Line: 0800 800 500
- Samaritans: 0345 909090
- The Revenge Porn Helpline 0345 600 0459