Surrey Police are investigating two separate allegations of child sexual abuse following the release of the Epstein files.
In a statement on Tuesday, the force described the abuse at the centre of allegations as "non-recent".
"Following the release of files relating to Jeffrey Epstein by the US Department of Justice, we are investigating two separate allegations of non-recent child sexual abuse," it said.
"One report relates to locations in Surrey and Berkshire in the mid-1990s to 2000. The other relates to the mid to late 1980s in West Surrey. No arrests have been made.
"We take all reports of sexual offending seriously and will work to identify any reasonable lines of enquiry to verify information or establish corroborating evidence. There is no further information at this time."
In February, the force said that it had reviewed its systems based on non-recent allegations which had emerged as a result of the release of the Epstein files by the US Department of Justice.
It added that, nationally, police forces were "seeking access to unredacted versions of the material to enable a full and independent assessment of the information released".
The statement on Tuesday does not offer any further insight into any suspects - or the nature of the allegations.
On 18 February, Surrey Police said that, after the release of the files, it became aware of "allegations of human trafficking and sexual assault" in Virginia Water between 1994 and 1996.
It is not immediately clear whether those allegations are associated with the investigation disclosed on Tuesday.
Read more from Sky News:
Fourth meningitis outbreak case confirmed
Up to 57 people could be charged over Grenfell
Epstein was found dead in his prison cell in August 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. His death was ruled as suicide.
He was convicted in June 2008 after pleading guilty to soliciting prostitution from a minor.
Other UK police forces have been reviewing information contained within the millions of pages of files related to Epstein released earlier this year.
In separate investigations, Thames Valley Police and the Metropolitan Police arrested Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor and Lord Peter Mandelson respectively in February for alleged misconduct in public office.
Both Andrew and Lord Mandelson were subsequently released under investigation.
Both men feature a number of times in the Epstein files. They have denied any wrongdoing over their association with Epstein.
(c) Sky News 2026: Surrey Police investigating child sex abuse allegations linked to Epstein files
Married at First Sight allegations prompt government to warn of 'consequences'
HS2: World's 'most expensive' high-speed rail line to be slower and cost more
Goldman Sachs tees off with £330m sale of former Ryder Cup host The Belfry | Mark Kleinman blog
Man charged after 64-year-old bus driver left in critical condition following attack on a London bridge
Mango founder's son arrested in investigation into father's death
Teenager admits murdering 16-year-old Kayden Moy on Irvine Beach as two others go on trial
Up to 57 people could be charged over Grenfell Tower fire as police reveal timeline
Standard Chartered to replace 'lower-value human capital' with AI
