Two 24-hour strikes that were planned by London Underground drivers this week have been suspended.
Rail, Maritime and Transport (RMT) union members had been due to walk out at noon on Tuesday, and again on Thursday in a row over the working week.
But on Monday it said there had been a change in stance from employers, Transport for London (TfL).
A union spokesperson said: "At the 11th hour the employer has shifted its position allowing us to further explore our members concerns around the imposition of new rosters, fatigue and safety issues.
"The dispute is not over and more strike action will follow if we fail to make sufficient progress."
Tube strikes scheduled for 16 June and 18 June have also been called off.
However, the union instead announced new 24-hour strike dates of 2 June and 4 June if the dispute remains unresolved.
It said its members oppose a new four-day working week arrangement on the underground.
Nick Dent, director of customer operations for London Underground, said: "We are pleased that RMT has withdrawn its planned industrial action this week. This is good news for London.
"Our proposal for a voluntary four-day week is designed to improve both work-life balance for drivers and the reliability of service for customers.
"We look forward to further discussions on the implementation of these proposals with all of our trade unions."
Read more from Sky News:
Manhunt after rape of two teenage girls in Norfolk
Car crashes into pedestrians in Alloa
Ed Richardson, programme director for transport at BusinessLDN, said: "Businesses and Londoners will welcome the decision to call off these Tube strikes at the eleventh hour.
"But many firms will already have lost out through cancelled bookings and reservations so it's now vital that both sides come to a longer-term resolution.
"With London heading into a busy summer, avoiding further strikes will be vital to help keep the capital's economy moving forward."
(c) Sky News 2026: London Tube strikes planned for this week are called off
Channel 4 says allegations of wrongdoing made against past Married At First Sight UK contributors
Manhunt after rape of two teenage girls in Great Yarmouth, say police
Bodies of missing divers found in Maldives
Barry George denies alleged rape of teenage girl in 1987
Irish president's sister detained by Israel, aid flotilla organisers say
First minister John Swinney 'open' to criminalising pitch invasions after Celtic fan disorder
Swatch x Audemars Piguet launch sparks crowd trouble outside shops: What happened?
Ian Watkins death: Former Lostprophets singer's crimes did not justify his killing, court told