Footage posted to the 'Spotted Hinckley' Facebook group shows the tyres lining Basin Bridge Lane.
Hinckley and Bosworth Council told Fosse107 this is the fifth time waste has been dumped in the area since July, and the third tyre dump since January.
In two incidents in January and February a total of 74 tyres were left in the area.
The Council said they had received reports about the dump on Monday (26th April)
The footage was posted just before 10am on Tuesday 27th April. The tyres had been cleared away by Council officers 11:30am.
A spokesperson said they were still investigating the incident and asked anyone with any information to come forward.
Some did see a funny side, with a number of people commented they were 'tyre-d' of this happening and that 2021 has not been a 'Goodyear'.
Beaumanor Hall chimneys repaired as council looks to protect historic Leicestershire venue
Wildfire Alert from the Government
LCFC supporters group says most support change in ownership
Memorial stall for former market trader
Tips to remain shut due to demand
Rail disruption due to heatwave
Woman dies after A42 crash
Do you know this man?
